Wednesday, May 10, 2006

a not so extraordinary collection

my new medium to communicate

I recently received my Verizon cell phone bill and for the second consecutive month I've exceed 1,100 text messages. Do the math, that's just a shade over 36 messages a day, every day.

For a select few of you, I can see the wheels turning in your head. That's just ridiculous. I ensure you, texting is not for school days alone. A few benefits:

There are no uncomfortable silences or talking over each other.
No answers and voicemails are not an option.
Grammatical errors are not only accepted they are encouraged!

the evolution of dance

This one was sent to me today. It is a rare display of ingenuity combined with phenomenal talent. It's six minutes of entertainment. Enjoy.

i've got a great memory it's just short

There was a third, short topic I had hoped to blog about but I've forgotten it. It was there when I started writing but it's gone now.

0 comments: