Friday, February 15, 2008

Left Sider!!!

WAAYYY Back in 1995 four good friends, "Buddy", two monkeys, an occasional "Gizmo" and I lived in a great little place at 444 Spring Ave. Good ol' 444 certainly had more memories than the structure could physically hold.

One such memory was the 5 of us, and usually a few others, visiting a favorite spot, Legends, for a few rounds of darts on their two side by side electronic machines. During these trips you were either a winner, playing on the right machine and thus a "Right Sider" or a loser on the left machine, "Left Sider." I'm sure my memory is a bit fuzzy but I don't recall spending much time as a Left Sider. Trust me, Right Siders was a great group to be a part of.

Today, with much resistance I rented a car and joined all Cayman drivers as Left Siders. What a sorry bunch! Before pulling onto the road ALWAYS LOOK RIGHT! Left on Red? Are you crazy!?! We survived and wasted the $13 of full insurance coverage.

0 comments: