Wednesday, October 08, 2008

My Poo Crew

Starting at the bottom and working your way to the top is far from a novel idea but this evening I certainly put Savanna, Beckett and Luke in a great starting position.  How far they go up is yet to be determined, but I promise you this...  they will have a hard time going any lower.


Sarah is out of town thus I needed a good "energy burning" activity to keep the kids occupied for about an hour.  Inside options were limited and the back yard needed a little fall cleaning.  So I posed the question, "who wants to help me pick up Mo's poo?"

The boys were immediately on board but Savanna was disgusted at the thought.  I ignored her complaints and put the boys to work with gloves and the "tool" of their choice.



As boredom overtook Savanna she reluctantly joined the crew.  Surprisingly, they did a really  great job and with almost no supervision.

Ask them to pick up poo and they get right to it.  Request them to stand in a row and hold still?  You get 6 results similar to the above photo. Go figure.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That was too funny, I needed a laugh today. Cute Pic!