Wednesday, January 25, 2006

the kid can sell

I've yet to gain Vanita's approval (not that I need to), but I'm going to go ahead to offer Savanna up for employment. I'm telling you, this girl can close a deal.

This evening, Vanita was out of the house leaving me to tend to the kids. When it came time for Savanna to have her evening glass of warm milk I though it was time to change the routine.

Me: Savanna I don't make warm milk anymore.

Savanna: WHAT? DAD! I want warm milk.

Me: Sorry, Savanna. It's cold milk or no milk at all.

Savanna: Ok, Dad you put the cold milk in my cup. (she pauses, I can only assume she is looking for buying signals) Then put it in the microwave and I'll push the buttons. OK?

Really, I tried to come up with an answer other than "fine" or "ok" but couldn't. Zig Zigler look out, even on your best day, you don't have a chance.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.