Monday, April 28, 2008

Royal Treatment

This afternoon, when I arrived home, I found the mail in its usual place on the dining room table. There stacked nicely on top of letters, the Pottery Barn and West Elm magazines was an average sized white padded envelope. My curiosity instantly rose.

I passed the stack on my way to set down my things and noticed it had my name on the envelope. What could this be thought? I don't remember ordering anything. Upon closer inspection, I found the package to be from the legendary Eric Levings. Ah, Yes. Eric had called me last week to let me know he had something he was sending my way. I ripped open the envelope to find.....


What a perfect gift! The Royals play the Rangers this week at the Ballpark in Arlington. I'll be attending the final game on Thursday afternoon. Thanks Eric, with the Sprint logo on the sleeve I hope to get away with wearing it to work.

0 comments: