Monday, August 25, 2008

BEWARE!!!

This is a quick cautionary note to the KC crowd. I ran into a couple of disorderlies while visiting your city this past weekend. Below are the two quick photos I snapped of them in action with a little back ground of what troubles they may cause.

The Muddler - Brian Slaughter


WAAY Back in 1992 this Fairfax Bulldog upset my Tarkio Indians on our senior year Homecoming night. The good news for him is he still fit into the old high school jersey, the bad news is it didn't have much negative impact on my fantasy drafting ability. I'll be looking to avenge that '92 loss in week 9 of this year's season.

The Hustler - Travis Smith


Travis was kind enough to invite me out for a round of golf at his club, Lion's Gate Golf & Country Club. The place was fantastic. However, through 5 holes of golf I was feeling pretty bad for Travis. He was all over the course. His "close" came on hole 6 with this very swing. He pulled the ball well left into the water taking yet another Bogey. Hole 7 Travis says "why don't we play for some money?" and I took the bait. He proceeded to amazingly turn his game around taking money from me most of the way in to 18.

Despite these trouble makers I still managed to have a great trip to the Midwest.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, bro! The color of your sideburns is starting to match the stroke around the "FAIRFAX" and "15" -- too bad you can't rejoin the newly-formed Craig/Fairfax Horndogs for the '09 season; I'm sure they could use you!
Glad you had a good trip, Brett. My kids enjoyed getting to spend time with yours this summer.
Amy