Thursday, August 14, 2008

sleep, swim, eat.... repeat

Wow. I've really been feeling the pressure lately.

Millions are tuning in daily to watch Michael Phelps with his "ooohh so boring" life of sleeping, swimming and eating. Sure throw in a hand full of gold medals, few world records and it does get a little interesting.

My dilemma? I'm getting somewhat similar traffic on this site but can't find anything blog worthy about my sleeping, working and eating. Yesterday, out of ideas, I attempted Phelp's 10K calorie diet with hopes amazing results. Kickin' it off, three egg sandwiches, four sausage links, a stack of pancakes and a o-so-big glass of OJ to wash it down. What exciting things might lie ahead of me?!?

My confidence was high... Full of fuel to power me through the day. Not 30 minutes later, I felt STUFFED and lacked the energy to accomplish much of anything.

Olympic swimmer, no. Beached whale, yes.

0 comments: