Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Nice Header

Many thanks go out to D Lee for helping me to customize my "Header."

Here are a few things I learned along the way. It certainly could have been user error, but the software currently loaded on my desktop was no help on the project. Don't bother with HP Image Zone or Photo Flair, neither could merge photos or add text.

So I ventured out to my favorite "shareware" site, Tucows. These guys have it all for every operating system, games, security, web, business, education and luckily photos. I downloaded Adesign without any hassle, and can use it at no cost for the first 50 photo enhancements. It worked perfectly.

Secondly, if you are a blogger.... Don't save changes to your template before testing to see if they work. Nothing like trying to remember all the changes to you made before you clicked save. Anyway all was corrected and I hope you like the new look.

By the way, the picture is fiber optic cable not fireworks. Fiber Optics, the "brianwork" of the internet.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.