Sunday, January 20, 2008

Boggie Woggie, Woggie!

You can't do without it, It's Electric.

This weekend Sarah and I received a new light for the dining room. There was some concern by my better half, that I wouldn't be able to install this Christmas gift on my own. Given my family history with electricity, I completely understood her concern.

Now I had successfully hung a few ceiling fans in the past and thus didn't expect any issues today. Still I had something to prove. I carefully read the limited instructions. Turned off power to the room. Made SURE Green, White and Black MATCHED Green White and Black. Utilized an electric tester I had purchased in the past. You get the idea, crossed each "t" and dotted each "i".

And surprise, surprise, the install was completed without much trouble at all. No blown light bulbs, microwave, furnace or washing machine.

Next time there's electric trouble in T-town, give me a call. I'll be glad to offer some help.

0 comments: