Thursday, January 17, 2008

Guilt from Loyalty

This evening Sarah is still at the office working to have one very BIG month. With my free time I went out to the web to see if anyone still visits this site. I was pleasantly surprised to see I have some loyal followers. You know who you are, thanks for always checking in.

Also interesting, I get about 1 hit a week (I'm big time!) via a google search.

From Illinois "no one comes into our house and pushes us around" visited for a few minutes.

Someone in Denver was looking for info on the "kfc bowl" and found it here.

The funniest search finding my site? From NY "1,2,3 to the 4 snoop doggy dog and dr dre at the door" I bet they weren't expecting a kindergarten story.

And my favorite, "Turkeys are done, People are Finished" enjoyed the read so much they came back a few days later.

So my tag line "My feeble attempt to contribute to the wonderful world of the internet." is a success! :-)

0 comments: