Monday, February 23, 2009

seeing things as they should be?

This evening before going out for a quick run Sarah made a short list of household items we needed from Target. The timing of her request was perfect. Tomorrow is our 2nd Anniversary and I had yet to pick up a card for her.

As I randomly searched hundreds of cards for just the right message Luke stood behind me calling out familiar items. First it was "Diego!" then "Mickey Mouse". Then it got a bit interesting, he said "Dad! It's Elmo". I turned to see him holding a card with two wiener dogs on the front. "Good Job, Luke" I told him.

About a minute passes... Luke hollers "Here's Mommy!" then again "Here's Mommy!"


I busted out laughing. I mean a really good belly laugh. So proud of little Luker.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, your wife is hot!