Monday, February 27, 2006

Refusing to Accept Free

This evening, following dinner Savanna asked me if I wanted any dessert. Knowing I was in for more than a tasty teat, I gladly accepted her offer.

Savanna: "How about some imagination Ice Cream?"
Me: "Ohhh, Sounds perfect."
Savanna: "What kind do you want?"
Me: "Vanilla with Oreo cookies."

she makes two imagination scoops then mixes it up a bit

Savanna: "Here you go. That'll be $25 dollars."
Me: "$25 Dollars?!"

she gives up way to quick....


Savanna: "How about $4 dollars" Holding out 4 fingers.
Me: "How about free?"
Savanna: "Ok, $3 dollars."

now I'm laughing and she's confused

Me: "No. FREE!"
Savanna: "What is Free?"
Me: "Zero"
Savanna: "Ok, give me Zero."
Me: "You drive a hard bargain, but ok."

I gave her two imagination Zeros to make her feel better.

0 comments: