Monday, February 06, 2006

Updating the blogroll

Today I read 45% of bloggers stop posting to their site just 3 months after their blog is created. I guess that would explain why yet another blog on my "Good Blog" list is going to the graveyard.

In his last post, dated 12/21, Reese wrote about a donut thief. Did the thief also steal your computer? or maybe just each good idea for a blog. Reese joins C Mill1 and Johnny Stevens in the used to read but no longer post bucket. There's no lid on the bucket fellas, start posting again anytime.

Out with the old, in with the new... Professor David Freeland has done his best to get me in the musical mainstream. Back in the day, which is getting to be WAY back in the day, I was right smack dab in the middle of the mainstream. D. Lee and I DJ'ed all the coolest (high school) parties held in northwest Missouri. Slowly but surely I lost track of what all the cool kids were playing on their boom boxes. Dr. Dave is solving those problems. He's got me listening to Bloc Party, Arcade Fire and Clap Your Hands and Say Yeah. I ain't cool, but at least my music is. You too can join the music fun. Just check out Hearsay on my "Good Blogs" list.

0 comments: