Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I'm BAAACCKK!!!!

As of 1:30 today I am back "on-line" with cellular service. I completely over-did-it (can that be spelled as one word) with the new phone. I went to the Verizon Wireless store with the attitude of a little chicken, cheap, cheap, cheap. But whoever said you can't sell a salesman hasn't met me.

The sales guy didn't even have skills. There weren't any fancy lights, no streamers, no balloons, just my messed up sales head SELLING ME. I found myself doing phone features and benefits on myself. 30 minutes later I walked out of there with the new PalmOne Treo 650. The good and bad news is that it comes with a 15 day money back guarantee. Which means in just two short weeks Vanita will have me making another trip to Verizon Wireless. It will be fun while it last.

0 comments: