Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Lazy Shower

Now I certainly do not consider myself to be a lazy person. Rather, I like to think of myself as a "doer". Dad used to tell me as a boy, "Get up Brett, people die in bed." Agreeing that this certainly is true, I am usually up early and busy with something. Doing anything but nothing.

However, I came to the curious conclusion today that my morning shower my be an exception. I've got my routine and would bet that each of you do as well. Shampoo first, but don't immediately rinse (this allows for the combo shampoo/conditioner to work). Then I use Noxema to wash my face. (It provides such a nice tinglely feeling and makes shaving easier.) After rinsing my hair and face I grab the bar of Zest. I scrub my chest, belly, arms, underarms, neck and usually the back. I've got the top 2/3rds covered.

About 1 out of every 3 days, I look down at my ankles, feet and toes and think "those guys are a long ways down there." "They will be alright until tomorrow." Why do I do that? Is it really that difficult to lean over for 30 seconds and wash my feet?

1 comments:

DLee said...

even when you are short they seem a long ways down there.