Sunday, November 27, 2005

The not so magical website...

I'm a big fan of the email forward. I don't send many but I do love to receive them. If I'm not part of your group forward list, please add me to the fun.

Last week I received a unique email forward, the Psychic Mind Reader. At first I was amazed by it, "How could a website read my thoughts?" Then frustrated, "A website CAN'T read my thoughts."

Give it a try, you'll see what I mean.

Now after a few attempts with it, I was determined to crack the code. I quickly realized the rules of the "Psychic" prevented most of the numbers on the board from being chosen. In fact, only 9 numbers can be chosen; 81, 72, 63, 54, 45, 36, 27, 18 and 9. If you look at those numbers, they all have the same symbol. Now click the "try again" button. Look at those 9 number again. Still all the same symbol, but a different symbol from the previous try.

Websites aren't magical but math is.

0 comments: