Thursday, July 21, 2005

Calcutta

Just returned from a quick day trip to Houston. While I was becoming more comfortable with the Houston market, my wife Vanita was busy, with some help, trying to learn the gender of our newest family member. She, rightfully so, was none too happy about me being absent from the event. Turns out the baby is already doing me favors. He or she wouldn't cooperate with the cameras so the news will have to wait until the 10th of August, a date I will be sure and make. I can hardly wait for December 23rd so I can let the little guy/girl know how appreciative I was for the second chance.

Tomorrow evening it's back in the air for one of my favorite weekends. While one of my co-workers, Kerri Sparks, claims her backside holds the title, my home town of Tarkio, MO truely is the "8th Wonder of the World." I'll be returning there with countless others from around the globe for the annual Tarkio Golf Club 2 - Man Calcutta. I hope to bring home a victory and am sure to have several stories to share. Have a great weekend.

0 comments: