Monday, August 08, 2005

12am Question

Just as I was about asleep, Savanna, who had been out since 9, made a few noises in her room. I was hoping she would fall back to sleep. 1 one thousand, 2 one thousand, 3 one thousand...."Daddy". Ohh no, I had to take action. She would be in our room in less than a minute. Out of bed, up the stairs I go. I met her just inside her doorway. "Dad, why.... why" rubbing her eyes. "Let's lay back down" I suggest. Luckily she accepts my suggestion, gathers her thoughts and says "Dad, why do you have big rooms?" Alright, I have no idea what she is talking about but my answer could 1) lead to an all night conversation that would ultimately need Mom's help to end or 2) magically put her to sleep. Here goes "So you have enough room to play?"

Hands under the cheek, eyes close. Victory!!!!!

0 comments: