Friday, August 19, 2005

Something you haven't thought about.

I caught up with 6 former co-workers today for lunch and was reminded of why Nextlink/XO was such a great place to work from 1999 to 2001. We did 2 hours (hey, it's Friday) of "remember whens and whos." Laughed much and promised to not wait so long to meet again.

My obscure take away came from Chris Harper, who now works in the lighting business, specifically (I think) contracting with business to replace burnt out bulbs. He said, "this is a slow time of year for me." Why would that be? I thought. I couldn't come up with any good explanation. Chris answered my concerns, "There is so much daylight this time of year that people don't realize their bulbs are out."

Interesting.

All right, it's time to get the weekend started. Everyone follow along...

Say, "HEEEY"

Say, "HOoo"

Now puts your arms in the air.... lean to the left.

Say, "Heeey!"

lean to the right.

Say, "Ho"

back to the left.

Say, "Hey - Ho!"

repeat, all weekend long.

0 comments: