Friday, August 26, 2005

I NEED A HERO

This has been one crazy week. Vanita and I had something going on every single evening. Monday it was dinner with the in-laws, Tuesday swim lessons for Savanna, Wednesday date night and Thursday I went out with friends. Tonight, I finally take a much needed break.

For our evening out on Wednesday, Vanita and I enjoyed great food at discounted rates while contributing to charity. The Capitol Grill was one of several area restaurants participating in KRLD Restaurant Week. Diners enjoy 3 course meals at a fixed rate of $30 per person and $6 of that goes to either the North Texas Food Bank or the Lena Pope Home. It is a great opportunity to try some of the better restaurants in town.

Well in addition to my busy social calendar, work has been just as eventful. End of month is quickly approaching and we sales folk are rarely successful at balancing our wins out across the entire month. So here we are, just under 4 selling days remaining and looking to throw the sales hail mary. Don't count me out, I have a team full of Doug Fluties.

This weekend, take the stairs two steps at a time.

0 comments: